1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Virtual Cabinet. Virtual Cabinet is a trading style of GetBusy UK Limited.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and currently work for or own a registered UK company.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per company is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will take place at Accountex 2022 and will begin at 10 am on Wednesday 11th May 2022, and will close at 4 pm on Thursday 12th May 2022. The winner will be announced up to 30 days after the 12th of May 2022.
8. To enter the prize draw as a new client you need to have been signed up for a follow-up demonstration of Virtual Cabinet by a member of the Virtual Cabinet sales team. You can also enter this prize draw as an existing client of Virtual Cabinet.
9. Virtual Cabinet will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize for entrants who are not customers of Virtual Cabinet is a 1-year subscription to Virtual Cabinet document management package and a Fujitsu fi-8150 scanner. Existing users of Virtual Cabinet may enter to win a 1-year subscription to VC Cloud.
11. One current customer will win a year of VC Cloud, and one non-customer will win a year of Virtual Cabinet Document Management System and the latest fi-8150 scanner from Fujitsu. The winners will be drawn at random.
12. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Virtual Cabinet regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified after the 12th of May 2022 via the phone number or the email provided.
16. Virtual Cabinet will attempt to contact the winner by email or phone up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Virtual Cabinet reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for processing of the prize delivery in terms of install dates and technical checks.
Data protection and publicity
20. By entering this competition you consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Virtual Cabinet for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Virtual Cabinet.
23. An announcement of the winner's first name and place of work will be made via Virtual Cabinet's social platforms, including: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
24. The winner agrees to participate in various marketing activities, including; a case study, quotes and testimonials pre and post-installation. These activities are to be completed by the end of the 1 year period.
25. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Virtual Cabinets' privacy notice.
26. Virtual Cabinet does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Virtual Cabinet does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
27. Virtual Cabinet does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. The prize winner accepts responsibility to provide sufficient IT infrastructure to host Virtual Cabinet either on-premise or in a private cloud. The prize winner accepts that all costs for hosting Virtual Cabinet or any 3rd party related software are their own. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to the warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
28. Virtual Cabinet reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
29. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.